In the Amazon “expert” world it’s a little different
We all help each other and chat frequently
What’s great about this is we’re continuously learning
And can pass those learnings onto individuals, like you , to help you and your business.
In the last 7 days I’ve spoken to 4 different people in my space and here’s what I learned:
1) Designers will be able to create much better content for you if you’re able to truly clarify and describe your brand’s voice. Admittedly, I’ve asked designers to do work for me before, and the bad ones, just start straight away. I have never described my brand voice but I can truly see why it’s so important to get the outcome I desire.
2) WordPress is a much cheaper landing page alternative to LeadPages, and by purchasing something like the Divi suite, you’re able to get the same simple, yet powerful, functionality. This will save me a few hundred $’s a year.
3) The #1 thing you can do to help your Amazon Advertising is effective bid management.
4) The #1 mistake most make with Amazon Advertising is not making decisions based on data.
5) Brand owners should be more ruthless with their own time and try to attribute a value to it. This will help them decide if purchasing that £100/m tool, or £300/m service, to save 5-10 hours actually makes financial sense.
6) Sponsored Brand Video ads (Amazon) are converting at around 37-43% right now.
7) Social distance wine tasting with friends is rubbish